EA #16: Balancing Adulthood Responsibility and Childlike Fun
Posted on 2/27/2007 by Jason
In this episode, brought to you from studio 203 in Madison, Wisconsin, we interview Jennifer Robinson, co-founder of a high-tech software company who writes a blog about children’s books. We also talk about the Cat in the Hat, how to balance the responsibilities of adulthood with the fun of childhood, and share the latest progress of Escape Plan TV.
• New Book Takes Us Closer to Seuss (story)
• For the Fun of It (article)
• Jen Robinson’s blog is a can’t miss destination for children’s book fans!
• Jen’s all-time favorite children’s books (as of this second): Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery, A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle, and The Giver by Lois Lowry.
• The three books that Jen enjoyed the most that she read in the past year are: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, Kiki Strike by Kirsten Miller, and Heat by Mike Lupica.
• Read Jen’s list of Cool Girls from Kid Lit.
• Watch the Escape Plan TV trailer.
• Feeling Lucky? Find out how you can win your wishlist, as well as other cool prizes.
Show Music: Coyote Sleeps by Ethan Elkind
Show Length: 47 minutes, 5 seconds
Shout Outs: Thanks to Ian for the voicemail and Jen for the great interview!